Sunday 26 September 2010

The Beginning

Well, I decided to start a music blog seeing as a I have a lot of time on my hands during my gap year. It seems silly to even post anything seeing as I have officially zero readership but you gotta start somewhere. The site looks really bad at the moment but I will work on that once I get to grips with things. Will be posting tracks or events that I'm feeling at the time, I'm not a great writer so content is likely to be short and not so sweet but I can guarantee quality of music will be high. Expect regular free (legal) downloads.

To start us off I have to mention the Ninja Tune XX release this month, a box set bursting with quality celebrating 20 years of the label. Ninja Tune have always been at the forefront of electronic music with long term signings such as Mr. Scruff and Coldcut. If you haven't already the order it at the Ninja Tune shop. Preview on the Soundcloud below.

Ninja Tune XX Box Set Previews (CDs 1-4 only) by Ninja Tune XX

No comments:

Post a Comment