Friday 5 November 2010

Gunpowder, Treason and Plot

Today's the day that we celebrate the foiling of one of the most famous terrorist plots ever by burning oversized dolls of one of the plotters on large fires. Plus there are loads of pretty fireworks! I could post a load of songs related to bonfire night but I can't really think of enough off the top of my head. So instead I'm just going to post a few songs I've been listening to a lot recently. Also we have our first follower that isn't someone I know which is pretty exciting so thanks to Jules for reading and thanks to everyone else reading we are starting to get quite a few hits from outside the UK!

Click the link to listen to mp3 or right click to download.
Black Ant - Boomerang

Take: Neon Beams by ALPHA PUP

No comments:

Post a Comment