Monday 4 October 2010

A Few Random Tracks

Just thought I'd posted a few tracks I've been listening to recently, mostly folk and indie and that.

First up is my favourite Bob Dylan track and one that I could not find any links on the internet apart from covers on Youtube so I decided to upload it especially for you guys.
Bob Dylan - I Was Young When I Left Home

More tracks after the jump


This, as you probably know is a cover a great Velvet Underground song. I love the song and I love Aloe Blacc and this is a great, soulful cover.


Next up, another cover, Idiot Glees haunting rendition of the famous Bill Withers song.


Upbeat acid-pop from Yeasayer, for fans of Animal Collective and Of Montreal.


A finally some Bishop Allen of the album The Broken String, one of my favourite all indie-pop albums, simple, catchy and upbeat genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment